RQA Helps Restaurants Prevent Foodborne Illnesses
- September 1, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Category: RQA News
September is National Food Safety Education Month and it’s the perfect time to raise awareness about safe food practices to help prevent instances of foodborne illness. RQA continues to partner with food establishments to prepare, prevent, and respond to events by providing a variety of customized services including:
- Menu Risk Assessments
- Developing Allergen Control Plans
- Developing Crisis Management Training
- Reviewing and Refining Food Safety Plans
- Site Audits and Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Benchmarking Employee Health Policies with Regulatory Requirements
Click/tap on the link below to access RQA’s white paper to learn how best in class food establishments improve food safety and compliance or contact us at email@example.com to discuss your specific needs.
What is your establishment doing to support National Food Safety Education Awareness Month? Learn how RQA can help!