RQA’s Services Can Minimize On-Site Time
- May 14, 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: RQA News
RQA’s Risk Assessment and Mitigation Services May be Delivered as Limited or No-Contact Solutions
Risks in the supply chain are real and this can be a highly stressful time for companies with fewer employees in the plants and increased demand for certain products.
RQA, Inc. offers a comprehensive range of remote support services for our customers as we continue to be a trusted resource to organizations. We will work with your facilities using remote or reduced on-site approaches to meet your current or anticipated supply chain challenges and achieve your Quality & Product Safety goals.
Our Suite of Services Include:
- GMP, Food Defense, Cleaning & Sanitation, Quality Improvement Tools, Recall 101 and various other Training offerings for new, temporary or returning employees
- Specialized PCQI Training for Human or Animal Food
- GFSI Pre-Audit Certification, GFSI Audit Maintenance and Gap Closure
- Quality & Food Safety Resource for new product start ups
- Procedure or Documentation Development or Review
- Supplier Audits, Due Diligence Risk Assessments, and Surveys
Advantages of Remote Services:
- Leverages technology to achieve business needs and desired goals
- Improved risk-based approaches enhance focus and reduce or eliminates travel expenses
- Enables key Quality and Product Safety processes to continue and/or advance
- Provides employees with Quality and Food Safety tools to be successful in their role
- Provides assurances of supplier performance and supports risk reduction in the supply chain
Contact us now to learn how we can tailor our service offerings to meet your organizational needs.