RQA Helps Organizations Reduce Risk Through Customer Service Excellence
- October 3, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Category: RQA News
Happy Customer Service Week! This year’s theme is “You Make the Magic Happen” which emphasizes how magical an experience can be for a consumer or customer if an organization has all the right elements in place.
If you need support in developing or enhancing the “magic” in your Consumer & Customer Care program, please reach out.
RQA’s services include:
- Developing Consumer & Customer Care programs
- Conducting Consumer & Customer Care program gap assessment and action planning
- Providing critical incident escalation training
- Conducting recall simulations to assess current programs that manage perception of brand and customer service during a critical incident
- Managing risk by rapidly retrieving consumer complaint samples and conducting forensic testing
- Implementing processes and procedures to support ISO 10002-2018 “Guidelines for handling complaints for organizations” and/or internal risk management standards
- Progressing your Consumer & Customer Care maturity model
Click on the links below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how RQA can help your organization with Consumer & Customer Care program optimization and risk reduction.
Have a Magical Week!