New Year and New Training Opportunities
- January 20, 2023
- Posted by: admin
- Category: RQA News
Is enhancing your capabilities a part of your 2023 New Year’s resolution? If yes, you’ll be pleased to know that RQA has added several FSPCA and webinar offerings to our virtual trainings throughout the year. Our trainings and workshops include public or private events that can be tailored to meet your organizational needs. Food Safety Culture, Food Defense and Supplier Management are just a few of the popular topics our clients have requested training on this year.
Seats are limited, so be sure to secure your space!
Click on the links below to register or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to select training dates and learn more:
- FSPCA courses
- Allergen Awareness & Risk Reduction for Food Manufacturers>
- Food Safety Culture>
- Supplier Management Program Development>
- Recall Risk Reduction & Avoidance Measures>
- How to Develop a Consumer Care Program for Your Organization>
- Best Practices for Managing Critical Consumer & Customer Care Incidents>