Just one week left to register for RQA’s virtual FMSA FSVP course offering March 30 – 31
- March 22, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: RQA News
What Does the Course Cover?
This 12 hour live-virtual interactive course will provide participants with the knowledge to implement the requirements of the “Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP) for Importers of Food for Humans and Animals” regulation of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
These courses are taught by FSPCA Lead Instructors. These instructors have been instructed in how to teach the FDA-recognized standardized curriculum.
- Relationship between FSMA and FSVP
- Building the foundation for the FSVP process
- Overview of requirements for FSVP Preventive Controls and Produce Safety
- Hazard Analysis
- Evaluation and Approval of Foreign Suppliers
- Foreign Supplier Verification
- Re-evaluation of Foreign Suppliers
- Importer Identification
- Importance of Records
- FDA Oversight
- Compliance Dates
- Dietary Supplements
- Modified Requirements
- Preventive Controls and Produce Safety Overview
- Participant workbook will be provided electronically
- Participant will be expected to have audio and visual contact with instructor(s) during the course per FSPCA criteria
- Participant will need to supply proof of identity via license or company issued identification prior to course
- A brief Knowledge Check and post training survey for feedback will be issued to the participant
Click / tap here to register today!
FSMA – Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP) Course